Facts of Belen Rodriguez:
|Full Name:||Belen Rodriguez|
|Education:||University of Buenos Aires|
|Divorce:||Stefano de Martino (2017-01-24)|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 – $1M|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Model, actress, singer, TV Host|
|Sibling:||Two (a brother-Jeremías, and a sister-Cecilia)|
|Mother:||Veronica Cozzani de Rodríguez|
Belén Rodrguez is an Argentine-Italian model, television host, actor, singer, and businesswoman. Belén Rodrguez has modeled for a number of international brands and prestigious magazines. Her appearance on ‘Playboy Italia’, however, gave her notoriety and established her as a sex symbol.
What is the Age of Belen Rodriguez?
Belen Rodriguez was born on September 20, 1984, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, as Mara Belén Rodrguez Cozzani. She is the first child of Gustavo Rodrguez and Veronica Cozzani de Rodrguez, with a younger brother, Jeremas, and a sister, Cecilia.
She grew up in Buenos Aires, but her family relocated to Pilar when she was 10 years old. Furthermore, both of her siblings are involved in the media: Jeremias through Italia shows business and Cecilia as a model.
Belen’s educational background is still unknown. Nonetheless, it has been reported that she graduated from high school in 2001. She later enrolled in the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires, but dropped out to focus on her modeling career.
How much is the Net Worth of Belen Rodriguez?
Belén Rodrguez has done an excellent job as a TV host. In this regard, she received the Premio Regia Televisiva award in 2011. Similarly, Friends of the Opera Academy named her “Woman of the Year” in 2012. In 2014, she received the Galà Della Pubblicità award for her advertising work.
Rodriguez, an Italian-Argentine showgirl, has dabbled in a variety of professions. She has worked as a TV host, actress, model, and even singer. All of her career choices have been beneficial to her, bringing her both recognition and wealth. As of now, her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million.
Who is Belen Rodriguez Married to?
She is currently married to a charming man. She frequently shares photos with him but has never mentioned his name or tagged him. Looking through her photos, it appears that her current husband is very close to her son from her previous marriage. Belen posted a wedding video to Instagram on September 20, 2019, wishing her love a happy anniversary. Unfortunately, their wedding date is also unknown to the public.
Belén Rodrguez had a relationship with A.C. Milan footballer Marco Borriello from August 2004 to December 2008. Her next love interest was Italian photographer Fabrizio Corona. They eventually ended when Belen met dancer Stefano de Martino and began dating.
The couple became pregnant and welcomed their first child, Santiago, on April 9, 2013. In September of 2013, the couple married. This, however, could not last forever. Rodrguez and de Martino separated on December 22, 2015, and were legally divorced on January 24, 2017.
Scandals of Belen Rodriguez
Belen is well-known as a sex symbol, having posed for nude calendars. However, she is concerned about her photographs. As a result, she sued Google in 2006 for indexing pornographic websites that used her image.
In addition, there is some news circulating in the Italian media that shows Belen with a slightly more rounded abdomen than usual. All of this raises the possibility that she is expecting her second child.
How tall is Belen Rodriguez?
Belen has kept a slim and attractive body structure as a model. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 55kg. Furthermore, full body measurements are 36-25-35 inches, with a bra size of 34C. Similarly, her shoe and dress sizes are 8 (US) and 6 (US), respectively. Her other physical characteristics include brown hair and Hazel eyes.
Career Line of Belen Rodriguez
- Belen’s modeling career began while she was still in high school, at the age of 17.
- She appeared in a number of fashion campaigns for ‘Miss Sixty,’ ‘Taglia 42,’ ‘Cotonello,’ ‘Pin-Up,’ and ‘Yamamayo.’
- Later that year, she collaborated with TIM, appearing in television commercials as Donna Dei Sogni, which translates to Dream Woman.
- Her co-stars for this were Elisabetta Canalis and Christian De Sica.
- Furthermore, Rodriguez posed in Italy for Playboy in summer 2009, as well as for several nude calendars, for which she is regarded as a sex symbol of the 2000s and 2010s.
- In 2013, she debuted as a fashion designer, collaborating with stylist Fabio Castelli on the clothing line ‘Imperfect,’ which she presented alongside her sister Cecilia. Aside from that, she has been the face of the jewelry company 2Jewels and the technology company Linkdem.
- Earlier in 2005, Belen made headlines for baring all for the Vuemme Calendar 2006.
- In the years that followed, she did racy photoshoots for a variety of calendars, including the De Nardi Calendar, Fer Calendar, Maxim Calendar, and TIM Glamour Calendar.
- Belen has achieved success as a TV career in addition to being a successful model. Belén Rodrguez made his television debut as a guest on TeleBoari in 2006.
- She appeared as a guest on several shows and even worked as a co-host on popular television shows such as ‘La tintoria,’ ‘T s que vales,’ ‘Italia’s Got Talent,’ ‘Circo Massimo Show,’ and others.
- Her career options are not limited here. She has even dabbled in the fields of singing and acting. In 2009, she made her debut as a singer with the song ‘Dai muovi muovi.’ During the Sanremo Music Festival in 2015, Belen released the single “Amarti è folle” for the soundtrack of the film “Non c’è due senza te” under the stage name “Maria Belén.”
- Aside from her modeling and acting careers, she also launched two perfumes in 2011: Belén Rodrguez (Gold) and Belén Rodrguez (Silver) (Eau de Parfum).
- In January 2014, the Italian weekly magazine Il Mondo announced that she and Cecilia were forming the Family Factor, a company to manage their family’s Italian business activities.
- Similarly, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore published Bella Belén, a photobook, in early 2014.
- Ricci, a restaurant in Milan, was founded by her and three other partners in June 2015.
- She even opened beauty salons for Cotril, an Italian company at the time.
- In which she serves as a spokesperson and business partner. Her restaurant Ricci was closed and sold in December 2017.
- In addition, she made her television debut in November 2006 on Tele Boario 1, Val Camonica’s local television station.
- She signed with Lucio Presta’s Arcobaleno Tre agency in December 2008.
- During the winter of 2009, she co-hosted the eleventh season of the prime-time variety show Scherzi a parte on Canale 5.
- In February 2011, she co-hosted the Sanremo Music Festival 2011 with Elisabetta Canalis and Gianni Morandi.
- Similarly, she appeared with Maradona in the 17th season of the talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi in April 2018, and with Michelle Hunziker in May.
- During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, she appeared on the sports talk show Balalaika – Dalla Russia col pallone.