Facts of Cassie Hollister
|Full Name:||Cassie Hollister|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Vlogger|
|Sibling:||two (Missy and Jimmy)|
Cassie Hollister is an American YouTuber best known for uploading pranks, challenges, reactions, comedy videos, and vlogs to her channel ‘SoCassie.’ Cassie Hollister’s early social-media fame stemmed from her popularity on Instagram.
How old is Cassie Hollister?
Cassie Hollister first opened her eyes on June 26, 1997, in California, USA. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she is currently 23 years old. She was born to Jim and Suzanne Hollister. She also has two siblings, Missy and Jimmy. She has two nephews named Oliver and Finley.
Cassie also considered majoring in business in college. She used to know kickboxing and Jiu-jitsu. Her husband, Carlos, is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. Melissa Ann McCarthy is her all-time favorite actor. Furthermore, Cassie believes that her handwriting is terrible because she is left-handed. She adores dogs and has two of them named Koda and Cece. She had three cats at first, but they all died.
What is Cassie Hollister’s Net Worth?
Cassie’s career pays well. Her net worth is estimated to be around $300,000 USD. She has amassed the majority of her wealth through her YouTube career and other social media activities. Her net worth, on the other hand, is undoubtedly increasing as a result of new opportunities.
Is Cassie Hollister dating anyone?
Cassie proposed to her long-term boyfriend, Carlos Liera, in November 2017. On April 13, 2019, they married. Cassie had vlogged her wedding day for her YouTube channel. On a yacht, the couple married. The couple is living life to the fullest and loving every minute of it.
At the moment, their relationship is going very well, with no signs of complications or problems. As a result, it demonstrates that her dedication and commitment to her relationship is unbreakable. She frequently shares photos of her love on social media, demonstrating her innate and unconditional love for him.
How Tall is Cassie Hollister?
This social media star is a cute girl with a short stature. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall. Similarly, she weighs around 53 kgs, which corresponds to her height. She has lovely blue eyes. Her blonde hair complements her amazing personality. Furthermore, she has not disclosed her body statistics.
Career line of Cassie Hollister
- Cassie got her start in social media with her Instagram account. She uploads selfies and random family photos. She is popular not only on Instagram, but also on Twitter, where she has over 60,000 followers. She joined Twitter in September 2012, but didn’t post her first tweet until a year later.
- She had always wanted to own a YouTube channel and make vlogs. She did, however, wait until she graduated. Cassie decided it was time to start her YouTube career after graduating.
- Cassie joined the YouTube community on February 12, 2016, with her channel ‘SoCassie.’ The channel primarily features viral challenges, pranks, storytimes, DIY projects, and outdoor activities. She has also done review videos for the channel.
- Cassie’s Q&A videos allow her fans to get to know her better. It’s a family-oriented channel, and Cassie includes family members in the majority of her vlogs and videos.
- Cassie began her first ‘YouTube’ venture with a video titled ‘5 Facts About Me,’ which was released on March 1, 2016. ‘Short Girl Problems! – SoCass’ was the channel’s first million-view video. Similarly, other popular videos on ‘SoCassie’ include ‘ORBEEZ CHALLENGE! (w/ Ollie! ),’ ‘DIY EDIBLE ORBEEZ!! – YUM!?,’ ‘DIY SNOW CHALLENGE! (w/ Ollie! ),’ ‘GUMMY FOOD vs REAL FOOD CHALLENGE! W/ MY DAD!,’ and ‘DIY EDIBLE RAINBOW SL Yummy Starburst Slime! / SoCassie,’ ‘PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE! (DIY W/ Missy Lanning!) / SoCassie,’ and many more.
- Cassie has a second YouTube channel called ‘C&C Life,’ which she launched on December 6, 2018. She started the channel with her then-boyfriend, Carlos, who is now her husband. Cassie, on the other hand, had featured him earlier in her vlog channel. ‘C&C Life’ is about her relationship with Carlos. It is still in its early stages and is growing slowly.
- The channel hosts their travel vlogs and provides insight into their relationship. When Cassie and Carlos get married, they will make vlogs about marriage and family planning. On the lighter side, they will occasionally participate in viral challenges. Cassie and Carlos recently completed the 24-hour pregnancy test.
- They share entertaining vlogs, exciting challenges, and behind-the-scenes footage from their other channel, “SoCassie.”
- Similarly, some of the most popular videos on this channel include ‘OUR WEDDING DAY – APRIL 13th, 2019′, ‘Our Dogs Meet For The First Time? *ER Visit*’, ‘Buying My Dog Everything He Touches! *No Budget Challenge*’, ‘A Fire Heading To OUR New HOME! *SCARY Evacuation Notices*’, ‘Buying Whatever The Person In Front Of Us BUYS!’, ‘SHES FINALLY HERE!’