Facts of Daniel Krauthammer
|Full Name:||Daniel Krauthammer|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||American author, editor|
Famous American author and editor Daniel Krauthammer writes about politics and economics. Daniel Krauthammer is also well-known for being the son of renowned author Charles Krauthammer.
Who is Daniel Krauthammer?
The shrouded author was born in the United States of America in New York City in 1986. His father Charles Krauthammer, a well-known political commentator who passed away on June 21, 2018, gave son to him. Robyn Krauthammer, his mother, is an artist and co-founder of Pro-Musica Hebraica. He is Ashkenazi Jewish in ethnicity.
Nothing is known about his early life or interests, either. His educational background included a bachelor’s in social studies from Harvard University, which he graduated in 2007.
He graduated from Oxford University with an MSc in Financial Economics in 2009. Later, in 2015, he relocated to Stanford University, where he earned a master’s in business administration.
Who is Daniel Krauthammer Wife?
The appealing American author comes across as being quite reclusive by nature; perhaps he chooses to have a solitary existence. He hasn’t revealed a lot about his personal life, thus.
However, once you gained popularity, it’s unlikely that you will be able to avoid the media’s attention. There are therefore more opportunities for details about his personal life and his relationships to leak. As a result, we will let you all know whenever it occurs.
Additionally, it’s likely that the writer is currently single. Additionally, there is no more information available about his prior partnerships. As of right now, Daniel has not been a part of any specific rumors or scandals.
What is Daniel Krauthammer Net Worth?
The American author has a successful career in economics and political analysis. Consequently, his estimated net worth is more than $2 million. Additionally, his mother’s net worth is reported to be around $2.5 million, while Charles’ net worth before his father’s passing was $12 million.
What is Daniel Krauthammer Height?
Daniel is approximately 61 kilograms in weight and stands at a height of 1.72 meters, or 5 feet 8 inches. He hasn’t disclosed any details about his body stats, either. Both his eyes and hair are black.
Daniel Krauthammer’s Career Line
- He began working for a startup career called RadPad as the vice president of business operations.
- After that, he worked at Google in the product management and analysis departments. He spent a year writing screenplays as a writer.
- From 2010 until 2013, Daniel also worked as a producer and an independent writer. He later followed in his father’s footsteps and started working as a political analyst after being influenced by him.
- In addition, he edited his father’s book “The Point of It All: A Lifetime of Great Loves and Endeavors.”
- For “The Weekly Standard,” he penned an article titled “What Makes America Great.” Additionally, he had made numerous television appearances in which he discussed his father’s legacy and offered motivational ideas.