Facts of Erica Francis
|Full Name:||Erica Francis|
|Age:||29 years old|
|Birthday:||October 20, 1992|
|Net Worth:||$500 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
Who is Erica Francis?
The Emmy-winning anchor was born on October 20, 1992, in Holland, Michigan, in the United States of America. She has posted pictures of her mother and father but has not revealed any information about them. She has also not provided any information about her siblings. She has American nationality and is of white ethnicity.
In terms of education, she earned a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree from Central Michigan University. She traveled to Singapore and studied journalism and film at Nanyang Technological University for a semester. She started her first job after graduation in May 2015 as a weekday morning anchor and reporter for FOX 17 News in Grand Rapids. She then went on to work for WXMI and Fox 2 News.
Who is Erica Francis Dating?
Moving on to her personal life, many of her fans must be wondering if the lovely lady is currently involved with anyone. Well, the reporter hasn’t revealed many details about her personal life in the media. Also, she has kept her private life hidden behind closed doors, so in a safe zone, she is possibly single at the moment and waiting for the right guy to spend the rest of her life with.
What is Erica Francis Net Worth?
The journalist has been in the industry for eight years, which has helped her gain fame and fortune. Through her post, she claimed to earn an annual salary of around $82,984. As a result, her net worth is currently estimated to be around $500 thousand. With this amount, she is undoubtedly living a lavish lifestyle and also owns the Ford car brand.
What is Erica Francis Height?
She has a slim and well-maintained body figure, standing at 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters) and weighing 53 kg. There is no other information about her body measurements. She has brown eyes and brown hair.
Erica Francis’s Career Line
- She is a West Michigan native. She earned a Bachelor of Applied Arts degree from Central Michigan University and studied journalism and film for a semester at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. After graduation, she was able to land a job as a full-time general assignment reporter in Grand Rapids, Miami. She was quickly promoted to morning and midday anchor.
- She had the pleasure of doing a lot while in The Mitten, from reporting live at her Alma Mater after a student shot and killed his parents to travel to the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
- However, the stories she enjoys the most are those that feature individuals who defy the odds, make people smile, and provide a glimmer of hope.
- She has received numerous awards over the years, including a Mark of Excellence Award from the Society of Professional Journalists and a Michigan Association of Broadcasters award. She was also named Best TV Personality by the Holland Sentinel.
- In her spare time, she enjoys singing, traveling, golfing, listening to good old country music, volunteering in her community, and watching football.