Facts of Jennifer Westhoven
|Full Name:||Jennifer Westhoven|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Birthday:||August 16, 1971|
|Birthplace:||Cranford, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
American reporter Jennifer Westhoven is presently a correspondent for HLN. She discusses subjects related to business, personal finance, and the economy. Since CNNfn debuted in 2000, she has worked on the CNN network. From 1993 to 2000, she was employed by Reuters.
Who is Jennifer Westhoven?
The author was born in Cranford, New Jersey, on August 16, 1971. Given that she has kept her early life, parents, and siblings a mystery, she appears to be a highly private person.
She has a degree from Bryn Mawr College, according to her educational record. She earned a degree in political science and history. Other than this, nothing else about her education is known.
Who is Jennifer Westhoven Husband?
She is a contentedly married woman in terms of her private life. Joe Palese, her longtime partner, and she were married. He also plays music and teaches yoga. When she enrolled in the NYC yoga class, the couple initially met. They dated for a while before getting married on October 15, 2007. The couple upgraded their relationship to engagement in 2006.
The couple has also welcomed two adorable children together. James, their first child, was born on April 21, 2011. Then, three years later, she gave birth to Jessamine, their second child.
What is Jennifer Westhoven Net Worth?
The CNN reporter is the greatest at what she does and is well-known in the journalistic industry. She has also contributed stories and pieces to well-known publications like The New York Times and The Washington Post.
Consequently, after working in this industry for so long. Her experiences have helped her obtain a $200 000 annual salary. Additionally, her estimated net worth is $2.5 million.
What is Jennifer Westhoven Height?
The reporter’s physique is incredibly curvaceous and measures 34-32-36 inches. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters), with a trim and toned figure.
Jennifer Westhoven’s Career Line
- Jennifer began to develop a career in journalism after taking after her mother. She put a lot of attention on money, business, and finance when she first started her career.
- She thus entered the field of journalism in 1993 as a stock market news reporter for Reuters, influenced by all these factors.
- She has reported on stock market stories and news as well as conducted interviews with prominent figures in finance.
- She left Reuters for CNN after working there for seven years. She started with CNNfn, where she reported on the 2008 financial crisis and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Moreover, the effects on the economy of the World Trade Center terrorist assault on September 11.
- Later, in 2006, she and Robin Meade began co-hosting CNN’s HLN (Headline News) morning program.
- She has also succeeded in becoming popular because of her endearing nature and presentation manner.