Facts of Kate Snow
|Full Name:||Kate Snow|
|Age:||53 years old|
|Birthday:||June 10, 1969|
|Birthplace:||Bangor, Maine, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||American television journalist|
Kate Snow is an American television journalist who works for NBC News as the Senior National Correspondent for Today, NBC Nightly News, Dateline NBC, and MSNBC. Snow also anchors NBC Nightly News on Sundays and frequently fills in on weekday and Saturday broadcasts.
Who is Kate Snow?
On June 10, 1969, the journalist was born in Bangor, Maine, United States of America. Her family relocated to upstate New York when she was six years old. Regarding her education, she graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science degree. She then earned a master’s degree in foreign service from Georgetown University. Snow also serves on the Cornell University Department of Communication’s advisory council.
She joined ABC as Good Morning America’s White House correspondent in 2003. She previously co-hosted the weekend edition of the morning show, as well as NPR and NBC Radio. Snow worked as a reporter at KOAT-TV in Albuquerque, New Mexico, from 1995 to 1998, before leaving to work at CNN until 2003. She also covered Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2008 and the Democratic National Convention in 2004.
Who is Kate Snow Husband?
Moving on to her personal life, many of her admirers must be wondering if she has married or not. The national correspondent for NBC is a married woman. Kate married radio presenter Chris Bro after years of dating. Furthermore, she has not revealed much about her love or marital life.
She is, however, living a happy life with her husband and kids. She also has two teenage children from her marriage with Chris. Zach Bro and Abigail Keller Bro are their names.
What is Kate Snow Net Worth?
In terms of earnings, she has been actively working in the news industry since 2003. She has worked with several networks, including CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and Oxygen. As a result of her profession, her net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million.
What is Kate Snow Height?
The newscaster has a slim and attractive body that measures 33 inches across the chest, 25 inches across the waist, and 33 inches across the hips. Her perfect body stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs an unknown amount. Her brown eyes and blonde hair are stunning.
Kate Snow’s Career Line
- Snow joined ABC in 2003 as a White House reporter before being named co-host of the morning show’s weekend edition. She previously worked for NPR and NBC Radio, as well as KOAT-TV in Albuquerque, New Mexico, from 1995 to 1998 and CNN from 1998 to 2003.
- Snow was an ABC News correspondent during the 2008 presidential election, covering Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, the 2004 Democratic National Convention, and Sarah Palin’s vice-presidential campaign.
- Snow joined NBC News in 2010 as a Dateline NBC correspondent and contributor to other NBC programming.
- In September 2015, Snow began hosting NBC Nightly News on Sundays.
- The following month, Snow began hosting a two-hour segment on MSNBC Live.
- A year later, she received a News & Documentary Emmy Award for her interview with a number of women, including Andrea Constand, who accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault, which aired on Dateline NBC.
- She left MSNBC in April 2017 to become a Senior National Correspondent at NBC News, where she covered stories for NBC Nightly News, Today, and Dateline NBC.
- Snow began hosting Relentless, an Oxygen true-crime television series, in October 2019.