Facts of Lauren Sivan
|Full Name:||Lauren Sivan|
|Age:||44 years old|
|Birthday:||April 6, 1978|
|Birthplace:||United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||TV, radio, Internet broadcaster|
Lauren Sivan is a TV, radio, and internet broadcaster who discusses anything from lifestyles to life hacks and shares advice that will help people live happier, healthier lives. On BEONDTV, she has a new show called “Life with Lauren.”
Who is Lauren Sivan?
The seasoned actress was born in the United States of America on April 6, 1978. She is Jackie Sivan’s daughter via birth. Nothing is known about her mother or siblings. She has also given very little information about her upbringing and cultural heritage.
After high school, she enrolled at George Washington University to further her education. She earned a journalism and political science degree from the university. Additionally, she joined Homeland Security via Long Island University.
Who is Lauren Sivan Husband?
Sivan appears to be a very enigmatic person when it comes to the personal life of a stunning actress. She is one of those famous people that prefers to keep their private lives private in order to gain more popularity. She hasn’t given much details about her personal life or her relationships. We can therefore presume that she is now single.
She previously had a relationship with Fox correspondent Rick Leventhal before being single. They were getting married since their romance was so serious. In addition, the couple got engaged after a long relationship. But regrettably, for a variety of reasons, they didn’t knot. Their separation’s cause is not made known to the public.
In addition to these, the actress has disclosed that Harvey Weinstein harassed her in a sexual manner. She claims that Weinstein had locked her in a restaurant hallway and afterward began to masturbate in front of her in this long-ago encounter. She was a local cable news anchor at the time of this incident.
What is Lauren Sivan Net Worth?
The actress has made a name for herself in both acting and journalism. She has participated in a number of dramas and films. She has also covered some national hot topics for which she has won multiple awards, including two Emmys.
So it would be accurate to assume that her net worth must be in the six figures. Her actual net worth has not been disclosed, but it is safe to assume that it is in the neighborhood of $1 million.
What is Lauren Sivan Height?
Standing at 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters tall, the news anchor has a slim body and a pleasing height. Her weight and physique measurements have not been disclosed. Additionally, she has gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair.
Lauren Sivan’s Career Line
- She initially began working in the news industry after graduating. She was hired by News 12 Long Island to work as an overnight reporter and anchor. After that, in 2003, she spent two years working for WTEM-18 News in New York.
- She then began working at Fox News Channel as an overnight headline reporter in 2008. She has made multiple appearances on FNC shows like “The Fox Record” and “Red Eye” throughout that time.
- She moved back to Long Island in 2010 and started working for FOX 11. (KTTV). She has made a name for herself as an actress in addition to a journalist. She has acted in a number of films, which have helped her gain notoriety and reputation in the business.
- She has demonstrated her acting skills in films and television shows like “Ray Donovan” with Kerris Dorsey, “Web Cam Girls,” “Raymond & Lane,” “Taken 3,” and “Transcendence,” among others.
- She has received two Emmy nominations for her work as a journalist. She received two awards: one for reporting on the 2006 Israel/Lebanon conflict and another for reporting on the Mexican immigration crisis.