Facts of Liz Claman
|Full Name:||Liz Claman|
|Age:||58 years old|
|Birthday:||December 12th, 1963|
|Birthplace:||Beverly Hills, California|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
The Claman Countdown, a Fox Business program, is hosted by Elizabeth Kate Claman. Prior to this, Claman served as the co-anchor of the CNBC morning news show Morning Call.
Who is Liz Claman?
Elizabeth Kate Claman, the seasoned anchor’s name, was born on December 12th, 1963 in Beverly Hills, California. She was born into a Canadian-born Jewish family. However, her mother Beverly Claman is from Romania, whilst her father Morris is of Russian ancestry. Her father was an associate clinical professor and urologist at the UCLA School of Medicine. Actress Beverly was well-liked.
In addition, Liz has four siblings who are professional musicians. Danielle, her oldest sister, is an executive with Dick Wolf Films. Then, along with her younger brother, another sister works as a studio musician in Hollywood. She had an early interest in music, just like her siblings did, but she didn’t continue to perform as a musician.
She attended Philips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, according to her educational background. She has worked as a DJ for the school radio station, WPAA, during that time. She eventually transferred to Beverly Hills High School. She then enrolled at the University of California and went to the Berkley Campus.
Who is Liz Claman Husband?
She is a happily married woman, which brings us to her lovely personal life. Since 1999, the woman has been married to Jeff Kepnes. From Boston University, Jeff earned a B.S. in radio and film. He was a CNN Specials Events executive producer (March 2003-October 2017). He has been employed by MSNBC & NBC News as the Senior Executive Producer for Specials.
Liz was working in Boston when the couple first got together. They got married in 1999 after several years of dating. Additionally, the couple now proudly raises their son Julian and daughter Gabrielle “Gaby” Claman, both of whom are parents. Liz and her family are currently residing in Edgewater, New Jersey, and are content with their lives.
What is Liz Claman Net Worth?
The CNBC anchor earns a respectable living from her career. The network’s staff are thought to receive competitive remuneration. Based on statistical analysis or information provided by their staff, the network has estimated costs that range from $65K to $200K. As a result, Claman’s salary is anywhere between $85K and $150K. Liz’s net worth is also thought to be about $3 million.
What is Liz Claman Height?
Claman is typically 63 kg in height and 5 feet 7 inches tall, or 1.701 meters. 38-25-37 inches are the measurements of her physique. Her eyes are brown, and she has red hair.
Liz Claman’s Career Line
- As a production assistant, she began her career at KCBS-TV in Los Angeles.
- After relocating to Columbus, Ohio, she then made her debut as a reporter at WSYX-TV. She relocated to Cleveland and began hosting a morning chat program at WEWS-TV after working for three and a half years. She was also the youngest recipient of a local Emmy award in the history of the station.
- Additionally, she has worked as a weekend anchor for Boston, Massachusetts’ WHDH-TV network.
- Later in 1988, Liz began working as a freelancer for Fort Lee, New Jersey-based CNBC.
- She has been a staff member at Fox Business Network since 2007 and co-anchors the 4 pm show with David Asman.
- After that, she conducted interviews with a number of politicians and businessmen, including former mayor of London Boris Johnson, Steve Forbes, Jack Kemp, Dennis Kozlowski, and Jose Maria Aznar of Spain. In addition, she made appearances on ABC’s Good Morning America and CBS’s The Early Show.