Facts of Michelle Fields
|Full Name:||Michelle Fields|
|Age:||31 years old|
|Birthday:||January 10th, 1988|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||American political journalist|
American political journalist Michelle Fields has worked as a reporter for Breitbart News, a Fox News contributor, and The Huffington Post in the past. Fields joined The Daily Caller as a reporter after earning his degree from college. Later, she worked for PJ Media as a correspondent.
Who is Michelle Fields?
The reporter, who is 31 years old, was born on January 10th, 1988. Her parents, Xiomara and Greg Fields, welcomed her into the world as a daughter. Greg, her father, is a screenwriter for both movies and television. Her mother and siblings’ identities have not been disclosed. She learned Spanish from her grandmother while growing up with her.
When it comes to her education, she graduated from Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California. She earned her political science degree from Pepperdine University in 2011. She presided over the libertarian student group Students for Liberty throughout her time in college.
Who is Michelle Fields Husband?
Coming over to her personal falsehood, the reporter is married to Jamie Weinstein, a fellow political journalist. In addition, Jamie is a humorist, an opinion columnist, and the host of the podcast “The Jamie Weinstein Show.”
Her husband brought up the incident on his social media during the scandal surrounding her and Trump’s campaign manager. He referred to Corey as a thug, which caused the incident to become widely publicized.
There isn’t much information available regarding her personal life aside from the incident. She hasn’t spoken about her dating history or any previous partnerships. The couple did get married in the middle of 2016. On June 24, 2017, one year later, the couple exchanged vows.
What is Michelle Fields Net Worth?
Michelle Fields, one of the well-known political reporters, has a respectable net worth and a career on social media. She has worked for The Huffington Post, one of the most respected publications. Since then, he has worked with many prestigious networks. As a result, her estimated net worth is $1.5 million.
What is Michelle Fields Height?
The stunning reporter, who stands at 5 feet 7 inches or 1.68 meters, has kept her trim height. Despite not knowing her body statistics, her fit body weights 56 kg.
Michelle Fields’s Career Line
- She interned as a reporter at the Daily Caller after graduating. While documenting Occupy Wall Street, as police were attempting to clear the protestors, for the network, she and her videographer Direna Cousins were struck by NYPD policemen.
- She then caught the attention of the country when she argued with actor Matt Damon about teacher tenure.
- In 2012, Fields gave a talk on TEDx about her career and the future of online journalism.
- In 2014, she also started contributing to FOX News. Additionally, participated as a panelist on the Fox News program “Cashin’ In.”
- Additionally, in 2016, she released the book “Barons of the Beltway: Inside the Princely World of our Washington Elite.”
- She became involved with Trump’s former campaign manager that same year. Before the book’s publication, this incident was likewise hastily modified.