Facts of Naga Munchetty
|Full Name:||Naga Munchetty|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birthday:||25 February 1975|
|Birthplace:||Streatham, London, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession:||Television presenter, journalist|
Naga Munchetty is a television presenter, journalist, and news reporter from the United Kingdom. Many people recognize her as the BBC Breakfast presenter. She has worked for BBC World News and the BBC News channel since August 2010. On BBC Two, she hosted the weekday financial affairs show Working Lunch.
Who is Naga Munchetty?
Subha Nagalakshmi Munchetty-Chendriah, the television personality, was born on February 25, 1975. Her Indian mother and Mauritius father gave her daughter to her. Her parents relocated to Wales in the early 1970s, where her mother practiced dentistry and her father studied nursing. She was raised with her younger sister, Mimi. She has British nationality and is of Indian ethnicity.
She went to Graveney School in Tooting for her education. She then enrolled at the University of Leeds, where she graduated in 1997 with a degree in English Literature and Language. Following graduation, she worked as a journalist for the London Evening Standard’s City Pages and The Observer’s business section. She went on to work as a reporter for Reuters Financial Television and as a senior producer for CNBC Europe. She was a business producer and reporter for Channel 4 News, as well as a Bloomberg Television presenter. From 2008 to 2010, she worked on BBC Two’s Working Lunch, where she covered business, personal finance, and consumer news.
Who is Naga Munchetty Husband?
In terms of her married life, she is a happily married woman whose marriage is still going well. In 2004, she married ITV broadcast consultant James Haggar. Their wedding took place in Uckfield, Sussex, and was attended by close friends and family members.
Her husband is also an English actor and director known for his roles in films such as The Count of Monte Cristo, The Football Factory, and It’s All Gone Pete Tong. The couple first met at a government case in 2005 and began dating after a few meetings. As of now, it appears that they have no children from their marriage. She also has three cats and resides in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
What is Naga Munchetty’s Net Worth?
Her career as a television presenter has earned her a good living. She is a regular BBC Breakfast host and co-host of BBC Radio 5 Live Breakfast. According to sources, the highest salary in the UK is £49,490 per year, while the lowest salary is £20,883 per year.
According to reports, James Corden is one of the highest-paid TV presenters in the United Kingdom, with a salary of £15 million. Her net worth is estimated to be greater than $4 million. According to sources, her annual salary ranges from £190,000 to £194,999 ($232,196–$238305).
What is Naga Munchetty Height?
The television reporter has a slim and well-kept body that measures 33 inches across the chest and 25 inches around the waist. Her height is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.60 meters, and she weighs approximately 57 kg. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is black.
Naga Munchetty’s Career Line
- She hosted Radio 4’s Money Box and reported for BBC News from the City. Since August 2010, she has been a regular presenter for the BBC News Channel and BBC World News’ early morning bulletins.
- She is also a regular on BBC One’s Breakfast. In January 2021, she took over for Emma Barnett on Radio 5 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- She previously co-hosted The Spending Review- The South Today Debate on BBC One with Sally Taylor in 2010. In January 2013, she competed in and won the British television quiz show Celebrity Mastermind.
- In 2016, she joined BBC One’s Sunday Morning Live as a presenter and hosted an episode of BBC Two’s Newsnight.
- She is a committee member of Moor Park Golf Club in addition to her career as a television presenter. In June, she hosts the annual Charity Golf Day. She also enjoys golf and won the Hertfordshire de Paula Cup at Bishop’s Stortford Golf Club in October 2012.
- She is also a trustee at Watersmeet Theatre and a governor at St Joan of Arc School.