Facts of Sharon Tay
|Full Name:||Sharon Tay|
|Age:||55 years old|
|Birthday:||October 15, 19|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
American journalist Sharon Tay was a news reporter for KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV in Los Angeles for 13 years before she was fired from the duopoly networks in 2020. She was also a previous host of two programs on the MSNBC network.
Who is Sharon Tay?
The journalist, whose ethnicity is Asian by birth, was born on October 15, 19 in Singapore. She has also not mentioned her parents or whether she has siblings. But she has admitted that when she was just seven years old, her family moved to the US. Before moving to the Philippines, they lived in Connecticut for a long time.
Prior to attending a boarding school in Massachusetts for her high school education, she spent her sophomore year at International School. She continued her education at Boston University after graduating, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism (B.SC). She also pursued an international relations minor.
Who is Sharon Tay Dating?
One of the reclusive people that keeps their personal affairs and romantic relationships a secret is Sharon. She is allegedly married to a man who is eight years her senior, according to some sources. He was a Chinese American stockbroker, but their romance fizzled very quickly and terminated before they wed.
Tay, however, vehemently refuted the allegations made against her husband. She continued by stating that she is already married to her spouse in the business. The journalist has, however, been photographed with a few men and has captioned the photos “my love” or “Holiday night out with my boyz.” She has, however, resisted developing romantic ties with those men.
Additionally, a lot of people predicted that she would have a nose job. There is, however, no specific information available.
What is Sharon Tay Net Worth?
Tay’s journalism career has brought in a sizable sum of money. An estimate of her net worth puts it at $1.5 million. She also receives a $300,000 yearly salary from her current network. She has also acknowledged numerous honors and awards throughout her Additionally, the annual salary for a writer or anchor ranges from $25.8K to 129K.
What is Sharon Tay Height?
The exquisite news anchor’s measurements are 32-24-35 inches, and she has gorgeous looks. Her typical height is 5 feet 3 inches, or 1.60 meters, and she has a flawless body. She has black eyes and black hair.
Sharon Tay’s Career Line
- Tay started out as a reporter, producer, and anchor for a weekend news career for a nearby cable station in Boston. She was a general assignment reporter and a consumer investigative reporter for KCCN-TV (now KION) in 1993.
- Tay was hired by Tribune Broadcasting for the same position at KTLA-5 Los Angeles. She later advanced to weekend reporter and anchor duties for the early morning newscast.
- She left the network in 2004 and joined MSNBC in order to pursue other chances.
- Tay was named the MSNBC at the movies and MSNBC Entertainment Hot List stints anchors. But once more in 2013, she joined KCBS-TV and started hosting the morning newscast from 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning. Additionally, from 11:00 to 11:30 a.m.,
- she hosted the midday news. She returned to the KCAL network in 2018, joining for the 4 pm and 9 pm timeslots, before departing once more.
- She currently works for both CBS 2 and KCAL, which is the leading news program in Los Angeles.